THE MOST CONVENIENCE WAY TRAVELING FROM CAN THO TO HCM CITY
How far is it from Can Tho to HCM City? – When you travel from Can Tho to HCM City, you should know exactly the distance and the time, and most importanty the most safe and suitable transportation. Please keep reading for more
How far is it from Can Tho to HCM City?
Can Tho is the biggest, and the most modern city in the MeKong Delta. It’s the 4th biggest city, and first class urban, also one of the central cities of Vietnam
The distance from Can Tho to HCM City is 169km, It will take you around 3 to 4 hours going from Can Tho to HCM City.
How to get to HCM City from Can Tho?
You have two optional routes:
– The first route: From Big C supermarket driving through Can Tho Bridge to Vinh Long Province is about 33km. Arriving My Thuan Bridge, drive 65km more to get to My Tho – Tien Giang. Then turn left and take 16km more to the intersection of Binh Thuan. Get to Binh Chanh and you’re officially in HCM City.
– The second route (Only for Car): From Big C supermarket driving through Can Tho Bridge to Vinh Long Province is about 33km. Arriving My Thuan Bridge, drive 65km more to get to My Tho – Tien Giang. Drive 5km more to get to the 1A national highway, turn left to Trung Luong highway – HCM: 50km.
– Motobike: With this option, the first route will suit you the best. It will take you about 4 hours to get to Ho Chi Minh City.
– Bus: This is the most popular one, and you can chose from many options I listed down here:
- Vu Linh Limousine Bus: https://xevulinh.com/
- HCM: 450 Cao Thang, Ward 12, District 10
- Can Tho: Can Tho Bus Station
- Phuong Trang Bus/Futa Bus Line: https://futabus.vn/
- Can Tho: Depart at Nguyen Trai Bus station (Hung Vuong Crossroads) every 30 minutes.
- HCM: 272 De Tham, District 1. Phone Number: (08) 38375570. Depart at Mien Tay Bus station from 7am to 10pm.
- Can Tho: 91B Bus station (Nguyen Van Linh Street), Hung Loi Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City.
- HCM: Mien Dong Bus station, PN: (08) 35113113. Office: 47 Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Contact: (08) 39151818
When you do a tour in Can Tho or HCM City, I hope with those information, you will have the best time experiencing new things!