Can Tho, Mekong
Local Food is Part of the Culture
Experiencing the local culture is a huge part of travelling and trying traditional food is largely connected with that cultural experience
If you have 1 night in Can Tho, we highly recommend to join our food tour on back Motorbike.
• Professional English speaking tour guide
1. Vietnamese pancake or Soya milk with papaya salad
2. Khot cake (tiny pancake)
3. Snail cooked with black pepper
4. My Tho sugar cane juice and local snacks
5. Frog and rat and eggplant in clay pot
6. Pork BBQ rolls
7. Fruit smoothie
8. Sticky rice with coconut
Please bring your empty stomach to enjoy all our local dishes.
• One guest- 1 driver • Motorbikes and helmets. • Food and drinks (non alcoholic) • Pick up and drop off at hotel in Can Tho
This tour will be run at least 2 people. Food and drink are included in the price except the alcohol drinks.
DepartureCan Tho city
Departure TimeTour guide will pick up at 6:00pm at the hotel or meeting point
Return Time09:00 pm
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing
IncludedEnglish speaking tour guideFruits, snacks and drinksTransportation
Not Included1 nights accommodation in Can Tho city5 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportAlcoholic drinksBreakfastDeparture TaxesEnglish tour guideEntrance feesLunchPersonal GuidePrivate Transportation
What to expect:
- 6pm: Tour guide will pick up you at the hotel in Can Tho
- 9pm: Drop off
- One guest- 1 driver
- Motorbikes and helmets.
- Food and drinks (non alcoholic)
- Pick up and drop off at hotel in Can Tho
- 1. Soy milk and papaya salad at Museum.
- 2. Special Sugar cane juice and snacks.
- 3. Grilled snail with Black pepper (optional) or grilled Snakehead fish.
- 4. Special noodle broth with whole-chilli minced pork
- 5. Egg plant in clay pot/Rat and Frog
- 6. Pork BBQ rolls