Can Tho, Mekong
Exploring floating market and Cycling in the village
Cai Rang floating market is one of the prominent cultural features of the Mekong Delta. with trading activities, exchanging goods takes place actively on the river. Many years ago, transportation was not developed, transport facilities were still very limited and simple. But the demand for exchanging goods and trading increased. Fortunately, the Mekong Delta has the advantage of a crisscrossing canal system. Taking advantage of it, people have started to carry out commercial activities on rivers by boats, canoes…
cai rang floating market is the biggest wholesale floating market of Vietnam, specializing in selling agricultural products grown by farmers. The market always opens very early in the morning. If visitors come here, they can watch the sunrise and immerse themselves in the bustling atmosphere of the market.
with our Fabulous Team of passionate tour guides, FABULOUS MEKONG ECO-TOURS will bring memorable experiences to visitors when visiting the floating market by boat and exploring the peaceful countryside life by bicycle.
During the trip, visitors will be brought to different places:
- Visiting Cai Rang floating market,
- Watching the sunrise – you will understand why it is so famous and attracts many tourists every year.
- Experiencing rural life in the south western, cycling along each trial in small villages. Giving visitors a feeling of reminiscence of the beautiful childhood and past.
- Visitors will enjoy their own space, immerse themselves in the peace, freshness, and the beauty of the countryside.
- Visitors will experience sitting on boats and having breakfast on the floating market while enjoying the bustling atmosphere. Not only food but also a variety of quality drinks, a miniature society will be shown in front of you through the image of the bustling Cai Rang floating market.
- See Cai Rang Floating Market, tour a noodle factory, and cycle villages
- Enjoy a more intimate experience with no time wasted on a private tour
- Feast on a Vietnamese breakfast with coffee or tea, and savor a food tasting
DepartureCan Tho city
Departure TimeTour guide will pick up at 5:30 at the hotel
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedBreakfastEnglish speaking tour guideEnglish tour guideEntrance feesFruits, snacks and drinksTransportation
Not Included1 nights accommodation in Can Tho city5 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportAlcoholic drinksDeparture TaxesLunchPersonal GuidePrivate Transportation
What To Expect :
- Departure: Can Tho city
- Departure time: Tour guide will pick you up at 05:30 am at the meeting point or hotel.
- Return Time: 12pm
- Visit the largest floating market.
- Enjoy breakfast on the Floating Market
- visit the Noodles Factory.
- visit a small canal.
- Bike ride to orchards and enjoy authentic orchards, flowers, temples and villages.
- Cycle to the orchard, enjoy the fruit at the garden, visit the temple and authentic villages.
|Small group tour maximum 6 pax||$38/pax|
|Extra $5/ pax If you request for private tour|
- Tour run at least 2 pax
- This price is not included VAT tax
- Free of charge for children under 8 years old
- discount 50% for kids from 8-13 years old