Can Tho, Mekong
Local Food is Part of the Culture
Experiencing the local culture is a huge part of travelling and trying traditional food is largely connected with that cultural experience.
Learn to Cook Delicious Vietnam Dishes from Local Chefs. Bring home New Skills and Unique Memories in your Vietnam trip.
• Food and drinks (non alcoholic), fruits
• Pick up and drop off at hotel in Can Tho
English tour guide
This tour will be run at least 2 people, free for kid under 8 year old.
DepartureCan Tho city
Departure Time(flexible time) Tour guide will pick up at the hotele in Can Tho city center
Return Timeflexible time
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing
IncludedEnglish speaking tour guideFruits, snacks and drinksPersonal Guide
Not Included1 nights accommodation in Can Tho city5 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportAlcoholic drinksBreakfastDeparture TaxesEnglish tour guideEntrance feesLunchPrivate TransportationTransportation
What to expect:
- option 1: 8 am
- option 2: 10 am
- Going to the market by the river and then heading to the island by car and boat.
- Cook what you buy.
- Dishes: At least 3 dishes, depends on your expectation and allergies.
- Having lunch
- Visiting the garden pomelo or Rambutan, longan or milky fruit. Seasonal fruit
- Walking around the island
- Visiting floating fish farm the best unique fish farm on Mekong River
|Maximum 6 people in the group||$48/pax|
|Big group tour >10||Contact|
- Tour run at least 2 pax
- This price is not included VAT tax
- Free of charge for children under 8 years old
- discount 50% for kids from 8-13 years old