Mekong delta is one of the best places to experience travel for those who love nature and peace. Mekong delta tourism is very diverse with many different destinations that you can choose from. Con Son tourism is one of the most impressive tours of Can Tho which not only brings a lot of culinary experiences but also cultural history of local people.
Do you love cultural history? When visiting Con Son, you will get to know further about Mekong Delta tradition by how they live, how they growth up, what are the traditional tools in their kitchen or The architecture of the old western house is a unique architectural culture, each decoration in the house contains its historical meaning.
The first impression when coming to Con Son is to visit the fish farm, where all kinds are raised on rafts. Here all kinds of fish are rare and preserved fish species. Several other fish species are raised for meat. Especially when you come here, you will experience Koi fish foot massage, which is one of the most enjoyable experiences, bringing comfort and relaxation.
Coming to Con Son, you can enjoy a lot of fruits grown by the local people, containing no harmful chemicals for your health. If you are a climbing avid, you will experience picking fruit thrones at the garden, the local people will assist you to bring the best experience to visitors, the feeling of eating the fruit you picked yourself is one of the great things as well.
Visiting Con Son, you will be able to visit the homes of famous traditional bakers and enjoy different types of folk cakes. Baking ingredients are completely made from 100% nature and processed manually. This is not just a kind of cake, but it is also the childhood of many Vietnamese children.
One of the things that makes you feel warm when coming to Con Son is the friendliness and sincerity of the people here, they are always ready to help you as much as you can without any conditions. It is also a prominent characteristic of Southwestern people in general. That makes visitors feel like a family with no distance between us.
DepartureCan Tho city
Departure Time13 pm or request time
Return Time18 pm
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedEnglish speaking tour guideEntrance feesFruits, snacks and drinksLunchTransportation
Not Included1 nights accommodation in Can Tho city5 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportAlcoholic drinksBreakfastDeparture TaxesEnglish tour guidePersonal GuidePrivate Transportation
What to expect:
- Departure: Can Tho city
- Departure time: Tour guide will pick you up at 13:00 am (or request time) at the meeting point or hotel
- Return Time: ~6:00 pm
- Visit Visiting the most unique floating fish farm on Mekong River , where has diversity of fish of the region. This place is the center of Mekong Delta where reserve endangered species and rare species from Mekong river.
- Making "Bánh Khọt" local cakes guided by local chefs
- Visit Tropical fruit garden (seasonal), where you can pick fruit directly to taste tropical fruit.
- Visit Mekong Delta traditional house, learn with us how a Mekong Delta traditional house is arranged, which traditional jobs used to be cohesion with locals in the past via local stories.
- Having lunch at a local house
- Walking around the authentic island
- Then back to the hotel in Can Tho.