Can Tho, Mekong
When you join our tour for two days in Mekong Delta, you will get to experience the bustling commerce of its towns contrasts sharply with the languid, almost-soporific pace of life in the countryside. Coconut- and fruit-laden boats float slowly along the mud-brown waters, and two-wheeled exploration of the narrow lanes is amply rewarded with a true taste of rural hospitality (and delicious river fish). You will relax and enjoy completely exploring Mekong delta in an authentic way. You will stay local, eat local and talk with locals
- Enjoy the floating fish farm.
- Enjoy eating fruits (pomelo, coconut at tropical fruit orchard. (Seasonal)
- Enjoy making traditional cakes
- Eat Vietnamese pancake (banh xeo)
- Local Lunch
- Enjoy lying down on the hammock
- Walking around island
- Cai Rang Floating market
- Noodles factory
- Small canal
- Walking in the village
- Small canals with full of green trees
- Cacao handmade chocolates Then boat back to the hotel in Can Tho.
DepartureCan Tho city
Departure TimeDay 1: Tour guide will pick up at 1:30 pm at the hotel Day 2: Tour guide will pick up at 5:30 at the hotel
Return TimeDay 1: 6pm Day 2: 12am
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedBreakfastEnglish speaking tour guideEnglish tour guideEntrance feesFruits, snacks and drinksPersonal GuideTransportation
Not Included5 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportAlcoholic drinksDeparture TaxesLunchPrivate Transportation