Can Tho, Mekong
Real authentic life and excursion
The tour back of motorbike is the effective and simple way to explore Mekong delta its culture, and lifestyle. The tour brings the visitors to know the culture of Vietnam. It offers different kinds of the adventure from within its beautiful villages, cities to the amazing countryside mixed well together. In this tour, our Fabulous tour guide will take you to the Real authentic places of the delta which is very quiet and peaceful. When doing the trip with us: You will get to know more about the Vietnamese culture, local people.
Enjoy the trip with us:
Our riders are trained and have driving license, we also have available helmets for you. Explore our delta in Safe and Gorgeous experience.
- Local food taste- Vietnamese cupcake-Banh Khot: The pancake batter is a combination with mostly rice flour, coconut milk, turmeric powder, an chopped green onion. The coconut milk gives Banh Khot a very creamy and rich texture. Sometimes coconut milk is not added to the batter but cooked separately until it condenses into a white thick creamy sauce and then added on top of Banh Khot when it is served.
- Rice polish factory. (where you get to know about Vietnam rice production and Rice Bolw of Vietnam): The Mekong River and its tributaries are crucial to rice production in Vietnam. A total of 13 provinces constitute the Mekong Delta, popularly known as the “Rice Bowl” of Vietnam, which contain some 17 million people and 80% of them are engaged in rice cultivation.
- Riding in the village safe and sound:Riding in Vietnam on a motorbike is a real thrill-seeking experience.Despite the bushy scenery, the ride is pleasant and safe without any risky moves, the best motorcycle can feed your adventurous soul.
- Gian Gua ficus garden (historic area where has the big tree cover 2.700m2): coming to Gian Gua relic, visitors will be surprised and overwhelmed by a solid primitive gantry, with many trees, many branches intertwined, tightly intertwined like a giant net. There are branches still imprinted the war traces with cuts and holes caused by bombs and bullets. However, those branches are still sprouting, reaching out to shine the shade. Under the wide canopies, people feel comfortable and peaceful because the air here is very cool and fresh.
- Crossing river by ferry will give you a fresh experience and understand more about the diversity of the river system here.
- Visit Local primary school (optional): The main education goal in Vietnam is “improving people’s general knowledge, training quality human resources, and nurturing and fostering talent” .
- Floating fish farm on Mekong river: visit many different types of fish raised on raft, and found out the floating fish farm history on raft.
This tour will be run at least 2 people.
DepartureCan Tho city
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedBreakfastEnglish speaking tour guideEnglish tour guideEntrance feesFruits, snacks and drinksTransportation
Not Included1 nights accommodation in Can Tho city5 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportAlcoholic drinksDeparture TaxesLunchPersonal GuidePrivate Transportation
What to expect:
- Departure: Can Tho city
- Departure time: Tour guide will pick you up at 01:30 pm at the meeting point or hotel.
- Return Time: 6pm
- 1. Local food taste-Vietnamese cupcake-Banh Khot
- 2.Rice polish factory. (where you get to know about the rice in Vietnam)
- 3. Riding in the village safe and sound
- 4. Gian Gua ficus garden (historic area where has the big tree cover 2.700m2)
- 5. Crossing river by ferry
- 6. Local primary school (optional)
- 7. Floating fish farm on Mekong river.
|< 10 pax|
- Tour run at least 2 pax
- Price is not included VAT tax
- Free of charge for children under 8 years old
- discount 50% for kids from 8-13 years old