Can Tho, Mekong
2 Days tour in Can Tho is a great choice for those who would love to explore Mekong delta culture.
When you join our tour for two days in Mekong Delta, you will get to experience the bustling commerce of its towns contrasts sharply with the languid, almost-soporific pace of life in the countryside.
Frist day,We will bring you to special islet in Can Tho,
- Well-known as a pearl of Can Tho, where conserves most of Mekong cultural value. You will get to know how is daily life of people in past until now via the local people and activities. Let’s learn with us how a Mekong Delta traditional house is arranged, which traditional jobs used to be cohesion with local in the past. Every thing is still conserved in the islet. Since that Son islet become an Eco-tourist destination in Can Tho, its peaceful , fresh air, also has a lot of fruit orchards, local cuisine and delicious traditional southern cakes made by locals.
- Visiting the most unique floating fish farm on Mekong River , where has diversity of fish of the region. This place is the center of Mekong Delta where reserve endangered species and rare species from Mekong river. You will know more about fish from the story about them here. And two-wheeled exploration of the narrow lanes is amply rewarded with a true taste of rural hospitality (and delicious river fish). You will relax and enjoy completely exploring Mekong delta in an authentic way. You will stay local, eat local food and talk with local people.
In the next day you will explore the unique life at the Cai Rang floating market and Cacao immersion
The biggest market of its kind in the Mekong Delta, located just outside of Can Tho. On this morning tour, set sail around the Mekong Delta on a traditional long boat, hop off to explore the rural villages and visit a noodle factory, cacao farm where people make handmade chocolates and experience local life at the floating market, small canal. Along the way, sample typical Vietnamese drinks, breakfast foods, and snacks.
DepartureCan Tho city
Departure TimeDay 1: Tour guide will pick up at 10 am at the hotel in Can Tho or Meeting pointDay 2: Tour guide will pick up at 5:30 am at the hotel
Return TimeDay 1: 5pm Day 2: 12am
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
Included1 nights accommodation in Can Tho cityBreakfastEnglish speaking tour guideEnglish tour guideEntrance feesFruits, snacks and drinksPersonal GuideTransportation
Not Included5 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportAlcoholic drinksDeparture TaxesLunchPrivate Transportation
Day 1: Tropical Island tour in Mekong River
- Departure: Can Tho city
- Departure time: Tour guide will pick you up at 10:00 am (or request time) at the meeting point or hotel
- Return Time: ~5:00 pm
- Visit Tropical fruit garden (seasonal), where you can pick fruit directly to taste tropical fruit.
- Visit Mekong Delta traditional house, learn with us how a Mekong Delta traditional house is arranged, which traditional jobs used to be cohesion with locals in the past via local stories.
- Making local cakes guided by local chefs
- Having lunch at a local house
- Walking around the authentic island
- Then back to the hotel in Can Tho.
Day 2: Cai Rang floating market and cacao farm
- Departure: Can Tho city
- Departure time: Tour guide will pick you up at 05:30 pm at the meeting point or hotel.
- Return Time: 12 pm
- Cai Rang Floating market
- Noodles factory
- Small canal
- Walking in the village
- Small canals with full of green trees
- Cacao handmade chocolates
- Then boat back to the hotel in Can Tho.
|Group Tour 2-6 pax||$98/pax|
|Extra $30/pax for pick up from Ho Chi Minh by Car||Contact us|
- Tour run at least 2 pax
- Price is not included VAT tax
- Free of charge for children under 8 years old
- discount 50% for kids from 8-13 years old