Can Tho, Mekong
Must-do trip in the south of Viet Nam, Joining this tour you will explore the Mekong life from the eco-eyes, get away from the touristic places. We bring you to the real Mekong life. We offer the private car to pick up you from the Ho chi Minh city if you can not stay in Can Tho one night before doing this tour.
Cai Rang floating market is the biggest of its kind in the Mekong Delta, located just outside of Can Tho. On this morning tour, set sail around the Mekong Delta on a traditional long boat, hop off to explore the rural villages and visit a noodle factory, and experience local life at the floating market. Along the way, sample typical Vietnamese drinks, breakfast foods, and snacks.
- Guided cruise of Cai Rang floating market
- Delicious breakfast of typical Vietnamese dishes
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Sai Gon hotel
- The biggest floating market (Cai Rang)
- Traditional noodle local house where you make your own rice paper and noodles guiding by local people.
- Breakfast on the boat
- Authentic small canals – one of ten prettiest canals in the world.
- HANDMADE chocolate farm immersion: The only man in Vietnam who makes chocolates with his own technic and recipe which makes you impressed. We will try eating and drinking chocolate here too.
Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
DepartureCan Tho city
Departure TimeCar will pick up at 2:30am at the hotel
Return Time3:00 pm
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedBreakfastEnglish speaking tour guideEnglish tour guideEntrance feesFruits, snacks and drinksLunchTransportation
Not Included1 nights accommodation in Can Tho city5 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportAlcoholic drinksDeparture TaxesPersonal GuidePrivate Transportation
What to expect:
- Mekong Delta day tour from Ho Chi Minh to Can Tho
- 2.30AM: Our car will pick you up at your hotel lobby in HCM city. Then take you 3hours to Can Tho and meet our tour guide here.
- 5.15AM: You will be picked up to the boat by our tour guide, then take you to our sampan boat at the port and be ready for the boat trip experience
- 6.00AM: You will be arriving Cai Rang floating market which is the largest wholesales one of Vietnam on the river. You will be surprised by the length of it and also the real experience by observing people trading their products. You also have a chance to enjoy the delish breakfast on the boat at floating market which makes you die for it.
- 7.15AM: our guide will take you to visit the noodle making village where you completely become a noodles maker by making your own noodles guided by the owner. Surely, you will be impressed by the skillfulness of him and his friendliness. Here, you will be trying eat noodle pizza which is created by the owner’s wife, very special and tasteful.
- 8.00AM: After the noodle house, you will be going to local coffee shop where you get a chance to try Vietnamese coffee, tea and fresh coconut.
- 8.30AM: You will go back to the sampan boat and continue riding to small canals which are wild, peaceful and green trees and only access by small boat. You will be feeling like you are in the middle of the jungle. Also, enjoy the bird songs, watching birds flying. It is definitely a fantastic experience. Great photo shots.
- 9.30AM: You will leave the boat and going to the small village on foot where you will be meeting many local people, talking to them, making friends with them and also trying crossing the monkey bridge which is a typical way to cross the river in Mekong delta. It is an interesting interaction of the trip.
- 10.00AM: After the market, you will be arriving the cocoa farm – the unique place of the region where making chocolates and many products from cocoa fruits guided by the owner who is the only one in Vietnam that makes chocolates by his own technic. Beside learning the process of making these products, you will have cocoa drinks and try eating dark chocolates here as well.
- 11.00AM: Then you go back to the boat, and head to the tropical fruit garden for lunch with local Mekong delta dishes. They are marvelous.
- 12:00AM: You will get back to the sampan boat and back to the car around 1.00PM. Our tour guide will say goodbye and wish you a Fabulous experience in our beautiful Vietnam.
- Note: You can request to be picked up back to HCM by car after the fruit garden if you don’t want to go back to the city by boat.
|Small group tour maximum 6 pax||$75/pax|
|Extra $10/pax if you request for private tour|
- Tour run at least 2 pax
- Price is not included VAT tax
- Free of charge for children under 8 years old
- discount 50% for kids from 8-13 years old