Can Tho, Mekong
Must-do trip in the south of Viet Nam, Joining this tour you will explore the Mekong life from the eco-eyes, get away from the touristic places. We bring you to the real Mekong life. We offer the private car to pick up you from the Ho chi Minh city if you can not stay in Can Tho one night before doing this tour.
Cai Rang floating market is the biggest of its kind in the Mekong Delta, located just outside of Can Tho. On this morning tour, set sail around the Mekong Delta on a traditional long boat, hop off to explore the rural villages and visit a noodle factory, and experience local life at the floating market. Along the way, sample typical Vietnamese drinks, breakfast foods, and snacks.
- Guided cruise of Cai Rang floating market
- Delicious breakfast of typical Vietnamese dishes
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Sai Gon hotel
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
DepartureCan Tho city
Departure TimeCar will pick up at 2:30am at the hotel
Return Time3:00 pm
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedBreakfastEnglish speaking tour guideEntrance feesFruits, snacks and drinksTransportation
Not Included5 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportAlcoholic drinksDeparture TaxesEnglish tour guideLunchPersonal GuidePrivate Transportation
What to expect:
- Floating markets
- Noodles factory
- Small canal
- Walking in the village
- Cacao farm (where local people make chocolate by hand)
- Small canals with full of green trees
- Visit the fruit garden and have lunch with local people at authentic homestay.