Mekong Delta 2 days Can Tho-Tra Su forest-Cambodia
Mekong delta multi day tour bring you the experience of enjoying completely the beauty of this
region in your own way. On this tour, you will be visiting the forest-nature reserve, the largest
floating market of Vietnam, set sail around the Mekong Delta on a traditional long boat, hop off
to explore the rural villages and visit a noodle factory, cacao farm where people make handmade
chocolates and experience local life at the floating market, small canal. Along the way, sample
typical Vietnamese drinks, breakfast foods, and snacks.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Daily Lunch
- Daily breakfast
- Entrance fee
- Bird sanctuary tickets
- Speedboat tickets to Phnom Phenh
- Accommodation: Bao Thy hotel in Chau Doc
DepartureCan Tho city
Departure Timeit will be depends on the request
Return Time2 days
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedBreakfastEnglish speaking tour guideEntrance feesFruits, snacks and drinksPersonal GuidePrivate Transportation
Not Included1 nights accommodation in Can Tho city5 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportAlcoholic drinksDeparture TaxesEnglish tour guideLunchTransportation
What to expect:
- The biggest floating market (Cai Rang)
- Noodle local house where you make your own rice paper and noodles guiding by local people.
- Local Breakfast on the boat
- Authentic small canals - one of ten prettiest canals in the world.
- Coconut candy factory and bee farm
- Cacao handmade chocolates (where the local made chocolate by hand)
- At 12.00 am check out and head to Tra Su bird sanctuary
- 3:00 pm Then check in Hotel in Chau Doc
- Breakfast at hotel then at 6.45am, take shuttle to Speedboat and leave at 7.30am.
|price / person|
|2-4 pax in the group|
|5-9 pax in the group|
|> 9 pax|
- Sample menu for meals (if applicable): Set menu depends on your expectation and allergies
- Age range: All age, children under 14 years old need to go with adult
- Group size (Join in tours only): Private
- Minimum participant no. to run the activity: 2 pax