Can Tho, Mekong
Cai Rang floating market is the biggest of its kind in the Mekong Delta, located just outside of Can Tho. On this morning tour, set sail around the Mekong Delta on a traditional long boat, hop off to explore the rural villages and visit a noodle factory, cacao farm where people make handmade chocolates and experience local life at the floating market, small canal. Along the way, sample typical Vietnamese drinks, breakfast foods, and snacks.
- Guided cruise of Cai Rang floating market
- Delicious breakfast of typical Vietnamese dishes
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Can Tho hotel
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
- Floating markets
- Noodles factory
- Walking in the village
- Small canals with full of green trees
- Cacao handmade chocolates
- Then boat back to the hotel in Can Tho.
Cancellation Policy: For a refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Cut-off time: 8 hrs before the departure time.
- Age range: All age, children under 14 years old need to go with adult
DepartureCan Tho city
Departure TimeTour guide will pick up at 5:30 at the hotel
Return Time12:30 am
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedBreakfastEnglish speaking tour guideEnglish tour guideEntrance feesFruits, snacks and drinksTransportation
Not Included1 nights accommodation in Can Tho city5 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportAlcoholic drinksDeparture TaxesLunchPersonal GuidePrivate Transportation
What to expect:
- 5.30AM: You will be picked up to the boat by our tour guide, then take you to our sampan boat at the port and be ready for the boat trip experience
- 6.00AM: You will be arriving Cai Rang floating market which is the largest wholesales one of Vietnam on the river. You will be surprised by the length of it and also the real experience by observing people trading their products. You also have a chance to enjoy the delish breakfast on the boat at floating market which makes you die for it.
- 7.15AM: our guide will take you to visit the noodle making village where you completely become a noodles maker by making your own noodles guided by the owner. Surely, you will be impressed by the skillfulness of him and his friendliness. Here, you will be trying eat noodle pizza which is created by the owner’s wife, very special and tasteful.
- 8.00AM: After the noodle house, you will be going to local coffee shop where you get a chance to try Vietnamese coffee, tea and fresh coconut.
- 8.30AM: You will go back to the sampan boat and continue riding to small canals which are wild, peaceful and green trees and only access by small boat. You will be feeling like you are in the middle of the jungle. Also, enjoy the bird songs, watching birds flying. It is definitely a fantastic experience. Great photo shots.
- 9.30AM: You will leave the boat and going to the small village on foot where you will be meeting many local people, talking to them, making friends with them and also trying crossing the monkey bridge which is a typical way to cross the river in Mekong delta. It is an interesting interaction of the trip.
- 10.00AM: After the market, you will be arriving the cocoa farm – the unique place of the region where making chocolates and many products from cocoa fruits guided by the owner who is the only one in Vietnam that makes chocolates by his own technic. Beside learning the process of making these products, you will have cocoa drinks and try eating dark chocolates here as well.
- 11.00AM: Then you go back to the boat, and head to the tropical fruit garden for lunch with local Mekong delta dishes. They are marvelous.
- 12:00AM: You will get back to the sampan boat .
- Our tour guide will say goodbye and wish you a Fabulous experience in our beautiful Vietnam.
|Small group tour maximum 6 pax||$38/pax|
- Tour run at least 2 pax
- Price is not included VAT tax
- Free of charge for children under 8 years old
- discount 50% for kids from 8-13 years old