Can Tho, Mekong
Cai Rang floating market is the biggest of its kind in the Mekong Delta, located just outside of Can Tho. On this morning tour, set sail around the Mekong Delta on a traditional long boat, hop off to explore the rural villages and visit a noodle factory, cacao farm where people make handmade chocolates and experience local life at the floating market, small canal. Along the way, sample typical Vietnamese drinks, breakfast foods, and snacks.
- Guided cruise of Cai Rang floating market
- Delicious breakfast of typical Vietnamese dishes
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Can Tho hotel
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Cancellation Policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
DepartureCan Tho city
Departure TimeTour guide will pick up at 5:30 at the hotel
Return Time12:30 am
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedBreakfastEnglish speaking tour guideEntrance feesFruits, snacks and drinksTransportation
Not Included5 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportAlcoholic drinksDeparture TaxesEnglish tour guideLunchPersonal GuidePrivate Transportation
What to expect:
- Floating markets
- Noodles factory
- Small canal
- Walking in the village
- Small canals with full of green trees
- Cacao handmade chocolates
- Then boat back to the hotel in Can Tho.